Thursday, April 22, 2010

Anne Hong's Projects

First Semester

For this project we filled condoms with plaster and made interesting forms with our hands. We made some funny forms and put together by drilling or pegging.
We researched and observed the movement of an animal we chose. And we had to show the movement through ou pieces. I chose walrus. As it moves forward it uses its front two flippers by turns. So I used a cylinder to roll and make the movement.

We were to make a wearable piece that makes sound. I made button shoes. I sewed and attached many buttons and beads on my old shoes. I glued them loosely so they will make sound.
My chosen word for this project was 'secret'. I made a box with an object cannot see but only touch. The object had each different textures from four different sides. I tried to represent my word by this guessing box.

No comments:

Post a Comment